June is my favourite month of the year, mainly because my birthday falls right in the middle of the month. I thought I would put together a wishlist of the items I am currently lusting over from Sephora.
1) Ciate London’s Glow-To Illuminating Blush in Date Night is an “amber pink” that is meant to be a highlighting blush. I admit, half the appeal of the product is the gorgeous packaging; I am a closet astronomy nerd and I love the stars that adorn the outer packaging as well as the imprinting on the actual product itself. After watching livloveshermakeup’s YouTube review on these babies, Date Night went straight onto my wishlist.
2) Becca’s new Light Chaser Highlighters just launched and they are so OMG-worthy. I have several of Becca’s highlighters already, and I definitely don’t need any more, but that doesn’t stop me from drooling over these, particularly Opal Flashes Jade (golden opal pearl with a teal sapphire shift) and Pearl Flashes Gold (creamy pearl with a golden shift).
3) NAILS INC.’s Unicorn Nail Polish Duo has two holographic nail polishes that I am dying to get my hands on. It has been out of stock since I discovered it on the Sephora website, so I am desperately hoping it will come back in stock soon.
4) Tarte’s Make Believe In Yourself Eye and Cheek palette is another unicorn-themed product that I wish could be in my collection. It’s not the most practical set of colours, but they are so pretty and I am so in love with the unicorn trend. Unfortunately this hasn’t gone on sale in Canada like it has in the US, so I haven’t bitten the bullet just yet.
5) Becca’s Liquid Crystal Glow Glosses go with #2 on the list. There’s definitely a theme with this list, but holographic is all the rage right now and I can’t help but be excited by all the gorgeous looks I am seeing with these products. I am not sure how well this will translate to my lips, but the initial swatches look stunning.
These are my top five wants at the moment. I may or may not be picking a couple of these up this weekend while I celebrate another year of getting older, but who can resist the call of beautiful makeup?